Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Assignment #4

**PAIRS**
PAIRS COME IN ALL DIFFERENT FORMS.  Here are some of the twosomes I encountered on my walk around the Great Lawn in Central Park and the Museum of Natural History this week.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 





 
FLAG POLES
TURTLES!


We lucked out this week – the days are getting longer and the sun has made an appearance or two.  Monday was a beautiful, cloudless day, so I decided to take a walk with my new camera.  I'm still getting used to the camera and had some issues (see below), but that is to be expected I guess.
 
I sometimes enjoy lens flare in photos.  I don't always mind the loss of contrast when the tradeoff is capturing beautiful sun rays.  What I didn't realize was how intense the sun spots would be in some of my photos, and unfortunately I didn't notice as I was shooting to make corrections.  I will definitely be more aware of this with my new camera going forward.

**EXTRA PHOTOS**
(Not pairs. Just because.)

LEAPING SQUIRREL!

BELVEDERE CASTLE & THE TURTLE POND

BELVEDERE CASTLE & THE TURTLE POND

No comments:

Post a Comment